princessstarr

Confessions of a Bibliophile

Sweet Poison Wine (Incryptid, #0.5) - Seanan McGuire I really had a lot of fun with this story. Bootleggers running supernatural poisonous wine to gorgons and being entangled with river hags; how do you not want to read that? This is a lot like One Hell of a Ride where it’s a nice little adventure story sandwiched between the breather moments. I don’t know why I preferred this over the other stories that I’ve read so far, but I think it’s because there’s more of mystery element here and trying to figure out who’s really behind the disappearance of the Medusa wine. Still, it’s a great story and I had a blast reading it.