princessstarr

Confessions of a Bibliophile

The Black Unicorn - Terry Brooks As with the first book, I had a really hard time getting into the story. It wasn’t until halfway through the book that I started getting invested in Ben’s new challenge—revealing Meeks for what he is—and the story behind the black unicorn. I would have also liked to have seen more of the changes to Landover under Ben’s rule, as well as some greater consequences whenever he leaves one world for the other. It was a good book, and for as much as I enjoyed it, I really don’t feel like picking up the rest of the series, mainly because of the fact that I’ve had a hard time just getting into the plot of the first two books.