princessstarr

Confessions of a Bibliophile

I WROTE A(NOTHER) THING!

Safiye is used to the bullying. She tries not to let it bother her, but she feels as if no one understands. Well, almost no one. Adam understands, but he’s just words on a computer screen. As she learns more about him, the mystery only deepens. Can their friendship survive his life and death secret, or will she come to see him as a monster?

LIVING DEAD BOY is 19K+ YA novella, loosely based on/updated version of Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein, and is available on Smashwords for all platforms for the scarily low price of 99 cents.

BUY NOW!