princessstarr

Confessions of a Bibliophile

Across the Universe - Beth Revis An excellent read! I was quite surprised by this book, since I heard a lot of positive reception but I still wasn't sure until I sat down and read it. While the alternating pov gets confusing and the climax is a little rushed, I did not want to put this down. Amy and Elder's stories are very personal, and you really see the strain they have underneath the circumstances. A wonderful science fiction read, too, as the society on the ship was completely different from what I had been expecting. Read now!