princessstarr

Confessions of a Bibliophile

Rebel Angels - Libba Bray Probably my favorite book in the trilogy. I like how the realms and its inhabitants are explained and explored, and the real world plot really sweeps me in. Gemma’s frustration with society really shines through, as well as Felicity and Anne’s situation. I also liked how they all struggle with Pippa’s continued existence, even though Gemma knows she should leave. Some of the plot twists seem a little too convenient, but I highly enjoyed this book and really wanted to know what was going to happen next.