princessstarr

Confessions of a Bibliophile

Forever in Blue: The Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood - Ann Brashares The biggest difference in this is that after three books of seeing these girls as they are with each other is that you finally get to see what happens when they don’t have a three-month separation. I actually liked the differences in their personalities (with the exception of Tibby, she doesn’t really change much)—Carmen becomes more withdrawn; Lena tries to become more outspoken; Bridget, while still reckless, actually weighs her situation and tries to confront the consequences. Tibby’s story was the strongest this time, as the losing her virginity and all of the fears seemed very realistic to me. While I liked the ending of letting the Pants go, the only thing I didn’t like was the huge trip to Greece to hunt them down. However, since this was the grand finale to the series, it did seem like a fitting tribute, and I very much enjoyed this.