princessstarr

Confessions of a Bibliophile

Persistence of Memory - Amelia Atwater-Rhodes I was very pleased with this. Not being a huge fan of the Kiesha’ra series, going back into the world of the Den of Shadows was interesting, especially since Atwater-Rhodes manages to tie in both of her universes into ours. I like the slow build-up of the book and how you gradually begin to realize what’s happened in Erin’s past. Although, I wasn’t a fan of the reusing of a plot point from Demon in My View (slight spoiler), but I enjoyed the book nonetheless. Also, actual vampiring is always a plus.