princessstarr

Confessions of a Bibliophile

Tyrell - Coe Booth Wow, what a fantastic read! I picked this up at work to give it a go and I was immediately sucked in. You really get the sense of desperation and struggle that Tyrell faces in his narration and how much he’s willing to do to stay out of the “system.” I was hooked from the first few pages and did not want to put it down. I loved the tension and how Tyrell finds another way to support his family financially without resorting to drugs or prostitution. I was expecting the ending to be more tragic, but it fit and gave me a sense of hope for all of the characters. Excellent modern YA!