princessstarr

Confessions of a Bibliophile

This Girl Is Different - J.J.  Johnson Not bad, but not astoundingly good. I liked Evie, although her motivations seemed too grand. I felt like she could have used some more time getting used to high school before screaming about how unfair it was. I liked Jacinda and Rajas in the beginning, but the way their characters went seemed a little too out of the way for me. Overall, I think the plotline was too rushed- too much happens in too little time. I'd liked to have seen Evie's actions and changes stretch out and see what goes on further in the story. Still, not a bad story, just needs work.