princessstarr

Confessions of a Bibliophile

The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide

The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, #1-5) - Douglas Adams It was actually refreshing to go back from the beginning to the then-downer ending. While I still think the first two books are the strongest in terms of plot (of what little there is), 'So Long...'is still my favorite out of the original five books. The wacky humor gets old after a while, and you can definitely tell that Adams was getting done with the series as the books go on. Still, the original Hitchhiker’s is a must-read in my book, particularly for people who like the idea of “Stuff happens, hilarity ensues.”