princessstarr

Confessions of a Bibliophile

Violet on the Runway

Violet on the Runway - Melissa C. Walker All right, I'll admit that I only bought this book because it was in the clearance bin at Borders and it was four bucks. And the back looked intriguing.It wasn't bad, but it wasn't anything terribly good either. I guessed the ending right as the plot began to show up, and while some of the runway and behind-the-scenes stuff were interesting, I wasn't too involved in the story. There were some funny bits, but it wasn't the same as, say Teen Idol or Audrey, Wait!. Definitely one for a skim pile when there is nothing else better to read.