princessstarr

Confessions of a Bibliophile

Movies In Fifteen Minutes: The Ten Biggest Movies Ever For People Who Can't Be Bothered - Cleolinda Jones If you haven’t heard of Cleolinda Jones, do yourself a favor and check out the Movies in Fifteen Minutes site. (I recommend all four parts of the Twilight Saga, personally.) This collection is no exception to her sharp wit and eye for comedy, covering ten movies between 1993-2003. My only issue is that the print version isn’t as fully linkomatic as the online parodies, so some of the jokes fly over my head. However, this collection is still one of the funniest things I have ever read.