princessstarr

Confessions of a Bibliophile

Zombicorns (Zombicorns, #1)

Zombicorns (Zombicorns, #1) - John Green While I can see the definite flaws in the novella, I actually quite enjoyed it. I'm a big a zombie fan, so any new version or explanation of "this is how this mess started" is always interesting to me. That said, corn-planting mind slaves are an...intriguing departure from the atypical flesh-eating zombies, but I did like that how the zombie apocalypse is started by something so ubiquitous that we don't even realize it. The ending was a bit off for me, and the narration varied wildly in tone at times, but for unpolished novella, it was a fun read.